I was featured as a Guest Speaker in an Instagram Live event.
Link to the video below:
In this 40-min freewheeling chat with the multifaceted Smitha Umesan, founder of Nimitham and host of this chat show, I got an opportunity to discuss the following points:
– My Mission statement that I had created for myself over 2 decades ago: ‘Contribute to people’s lives’.
– My journey as a Coach
– What a Coach does
– My transition from a corporate career to becoming an independent Coach – what that meant for me
– Building my Brand
– Loving my work
– Importance of Coaching – what the process of Coaching can accomplish
– Qualities of a Coach
– How do people find a Coach
– ‘Asking for help!’ – how important this quality is
– My Life Mantra – ‘look for the extraordinary in the ordinary!’
– Why we must not limit ourselves to enjoying only those big milestones in our lives
– How every day can be made magical
– The 3 Life Skills that I consider top critical – Curiosity, Empathy & Compassion
– My hobbies
– My message to youngsters – Be a curious learner, Never become cynical, Always remain hopeful
I hope you enjoy watching this video as much as I enjoyed participating in this event.