What is Life Coaching?
Most people who seek Life Coaching are healthy, successful people who might be a bit stuck or simply want to make a big change in their lives and want the support of their own personal Life Coach to do so.
In today’s times, many of us are dealing with challenges that seem to bog us down. Some of us are looking for new directions that can change the course of our life towards a better future.
A Life Coach works with you on your agenda to support you. Since what happens between you and the Life Coach is 100% confidential, you can open up and discuss your dreams or issues with the Life Coach.
I have been a facilitator and coach for over 2 decades out of my 30-year career in MNCs. During this period, I have supported people in a variety of life situations (details below). Since 2014, I have also been supporting the social sector.
How does Life Coaching work?
Life Coaching is designed as a series of one-on-one sessions. The sessions can happen face to face or on Skype or phone.
When I am engaged as a Life Coach, the first meeting always begins with setting the agenda. I will want to understand your rationale for seeking Life Coaching. These discussions help in finding the exact nature of issues or possibilities that need focus.
Once the agenda is clear, I will be in a position to recommend the number of sessions that would be required to work through the agenda. I will also let you know my professional fees.
While the Life Coaching sessions are on, I may also recommend some work that needs to be done by you between the sessions.
We will co-develop review mechanisms to regularly check if we are heading towards the agreed agenda.
What are the areas that Life Coaching could cover?
I have been coaching people for many years now in areas such as:
- overcoming the Monday morning blues
- building self-belief/confidence
- dreaming a future and chasing those dreams
- appreciating yourself
- taking responsibility/control of your life
- finding a career that you love
- getting clear on your goals
- staying accountable to your goals
- forming better relationships
- enjoying the role of a parent
- effectively balancing control and freedom when dealing with teenage children
- letting go
- transitioning through different stages of life, eg., mid-life crisis
- having more meaning in your life
- developing your purpose and following your heart
- feeling happier
Invest in your life. Seek Life Coaching now.
Write to me at [email protected]